An apple a day keeps the doctor away is a very famous saying. Now, you can add a new twist to this saying by replacing the apple with apple cider vinegar. A daily dose of apple cider vinegar is also very effective in keeping the doctor away. It is a quick and effective ingredient for your hair, skin, cleaning coffee makers, removing coffee and tea stains from ceramic cups, polishing armor, killing weeds, making pickles as well as used for salad dressing. Apple cider vinegar is such a useful ingredient that you cannot resist the use of this ingredient every single day. It is not just used for helping you out in the kitchen and for cleaning things, but it also has many natural benefits. It is rich in calcium, potassium, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, sodium and fluorine. It is also rich in vitamins like A, B1, B2, C, E, pectin and bioflavanoid. It is such a useful ingredient that you need to use it in your daily routine.
Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Detoxifying Your Home
Apple cider vinegar is made by fermenting the apple juice to form hard apple cider. Then it undergoes a second fermentation process where it becomes apple cider vinegar.
• Using the apple cider vinegar in place of other products in your home will help you to decrease the consumption and dependence on unnatural chemicals in your homes every day.
• Regular use of apple cider vinegar will provide a healthy environment and surrounding in your home.
2. Regulates Skin pH
Apple cider vinegar is found to be an excellent ingredient that will help in removing age spots, ace scars, and warts apart from toning your skin.
• Use two parts of water to dilute one part of apple cider vinegar and spread this mixture all over your face with the help of a soft cotton ball.
• You can apply this at night before going to bed or even use it in the morning before applying your moisturizer.
• It will help in reducing age spots.
• Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and then using a band aid seal this soaked cotton ball over the wart on your face.
• Leave it there for overnight and there are chances for the skin to swell when the apple cider vinegar solution reacts with the wart.
• The wart will fall off and repeat this treatment for a few more days so that wart does not reappear.
3. Use It For Shiny Hair
If you love to see your hair shiny and full, then you need to rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar after a good shampoo. It is also an excellent remedy for dandruff.