You will need
- 2 tbsp (20 gms) powdered Quaker Oats
- 4 oat bran bread slices
- ½ tsp small brown mustard seeds (rai)
- ½ cup (50 gms) Quaker Oats
- ½ cup (50 gms) low fat paneer – crumbled
- 2 tbsp (20 gms) low fat yogurt
- salt to taste
- ¼ tsp pepper, or to taste
- ½ onion – very finely chopped
- 2 tbsp curry leaves – chopped
- ½ tomato – cut into half, deseeded and chopped finely
1. Mix all topping ingredients with yogurt.
2. Spread topping on bread slices.
3. Sprinkle some brown mustard seeds and powdered Quaker Oats over the topping.
4. Press down gently with finger tips..
5.Place a slice of bread with topping side down on a non-stick pan.
6. When topping is golden brown and crisp, turn and cook other side.
7. Cut each slice into 2 pieces and serve hot.