Pass out the chopsticks and enjoy our easy recipe for Orange Beef Teriyaki. Featuring tender stir-fry beef bathed in a tangy sauce of orange, honey and ginger, this is the perfect eat-in version of a classic Asian restaurant dish.
What You’ll Need:-
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds beef stir-fry meat
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained with liquid reserved
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
What To Do:-
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown the beef then add reserved mandarin orange liquid, the soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger; mix well. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until beef is tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons liquid from the skillet and the cornstarch. Add cornstarch mixture and mandarin oranges to skillet, stirring until sauce thickens. Serve immediately.