- 1/2 c. shredded sharp Cheddar
- 1/4 c. jarred pimiento peppers, drained
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices Bread
- Butter, for bread
- 1/2 avocado, slice
- In a small bowl, stir together cheddar, pimientos, and mayonnaise. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Butter bottom side of bread. Spread pimiento cheese on two slices and top with avocado.
- Sandwich and grill until cheese is melted and bread is golden.
Turn up the volume of your classic grilled cheese with this recipe:-