Try this quick and sumptuous recipe from popular chef Nita Mehta to make your breakfast or snack time interesting.
2 Bananas – mashed
¼ cup wheat flour (atta)
½ cup plain flour (maida)
1¼ cups milk
½ tsp vanilla essence
oil for frying
1.Slice bananas and grind in mixer with ½ cup milk.
2. Add maida, wheat flour, vanilla essence and the remaining milk to the mixer. Beat all the ingredients together till a smooth batter is obtained.
3. Heat a pan on fire. Add a tsp of oil in the pan and spread it.
4. Add 2 tbsp of the pancake batter and spread it like a dosa. Put 1 tsp of oil around it and reduce flame. Cover the pan with a lid. Leave for 2 minutes.
5. Uncover, increase flame, put ½ tsp oil over the pancake and turn it. Let it cook for 1 minute.
6. Take it out on a plate and spread with jam or honey and roll up.