Not all ladies have distinct hair over their faces but almost all human being has hairs over their body. In some cases it is negligible where as some people have visible hairs. Some ladies apply
Not all ladies have distinct hair over their faces but almost all human being has hairs over their body. In some cases it is negligible where as some people have visible hairs. Some ladies apply bleach over their face so that the black colored hair over their face. Another group of ladies wishes to remove unwanted hair from their face permanently. Even in ladies Beauty parlors professionals deal with removal of unwanted hair from the hair through threading and waxing. But, that can be really expensive for a certain group of people. There are some effective homemade remedies through which you can easily remove unwanted hair from your face without spending a lot from your pocket.
Hair on the face is mostly annoying to women. They feel they look unfeminine, unattractive and they become stressed and lose confidence. Almost all parts of the body have hair but when the growth of hair on the face becomes thick and coarse, problems begin. The growth may be due to some hereditary factors, hormonal imbalances or due to the reaction of some medicine.
Unwanted hair can be removed by several techniques like shaving creams, wax, tweezers, machines and some hair removing creams, But it is seen that the results are not satisfactory and the hair keep coming back. Some methods like electrolysis and laser treatments claim that the hair will be gone forever but the truth is these methods are also not very effective and turn out to be very expensive.
Though you are a beauty queen with the vibrant glowing skin and great features, the pop-up of facial hair on the beautiful facial skin can magically throws out the queen’s crown. Being with hair on the face makes you look dark, ugly and unclean. Having facial hair is natural but trying to lose them in artificial way cures the problem only for a temporary period and for the extended time to remove out the facial hair here are few simple tips and tricks that every can follow.
Woman thanked for the three common methods threading, waxing and plucking to remove their unwanted their hair. But haven’t you watched the up growth of small hairs after few days in-spite of gone through any of the above methods! And what all you do is again visiting the parlor whether to remove out the unwanted hair on the upper lip, side cheeks or etc.
Best Homemade Methods to Remove Hair from Face
Home remedies help in getting rid of the unwanted hair permanently. These techniques are easy to follow and most of the ingredients come from the kitchen. Most of these remedies use natural ingredients that are cheap and safe to use—
- Spearmint– It is seen that unwanted hair appears with excess production of androgens. A daily cup of spearmint tea made from 5-6 leaves of spearmint is sure to solve the problem of unwanted hair.
- Basil Onion Paste– A paste of fresh basil leaves and transparent membrane of onions applied on the areas with excess hair will bring a beneficial result in a months’ time.
- Thanaka Powder & Safflower—Thanaka is a yellowish –white colourpowder made from the bark of the thanaka tree found in Burma. Application of the paste of thanaka powder and safflower will get rid of unwanted hair permanently.
- Yogurt, Gram Flour & Turmeric—Frequent use of the paste made with gram flour, yoghurt and turmeric for a few months will remove facial hair
- Turmeric & Indian Nettle Paste—Apply this paste in areas with excess hair. Leave it to dry and then peel it off. The growth of hair will soon disappear.
- Papaya Turmeric Paste—A paste of raw papaya and turmeric powder is very effective for removing unwanted hair permanently.
- Honey & Lemon Juice—A mixture of honey and lemon juice applied twice a week on the affected areas will give beneficial results.
- Egg Sugar &Corn flour Paste—Best results can be obtained by applying a paste of egg white, sugar and corn flour on the area with unwanted hair. Leave it to dry and peel it off.
- Pumice gems or stone that contains crystals can be used for scrubbing the area where there is excess hair growth after wetting the area with water and soap or after applying some lubricant. Regular use for some time will remove unwanted hair permanently.
- Uptan Uptan, a mixture prepared from the kitchen available ingredients besan, mustard oil and turmeric Prepare it and massage it on your face for few minutes to remove out the hair from the roots. It also aids to get the clean and glowing skin.
- Honey Apply honey directly on your face and scrub it for few minutes. It will help you to get rid of the facial hair. Alternatively mix honey with lemon to get a homemade scrub that works effective in removing the facial hair.
- Sugar Using sugar on the face is yet another natural way to take out the unwanted facial hair. Add few drops of water to sugar and scrub it on your face for few minutes, the sticky nature of sugar helps to remove out the facial hair.
- Lemon The wonderful bleaching properties of lemon tends to lighten the facial hair color. Use it regularly to watch out the difference of nothing in the place of hair on the face.
- Bread and milk A nutrition rich food also serving as an option for the unwanted facial hair removal is milk and bread. Dip a bread slice in the milk and scrub on your facial hair. This simple made home based facial hair removal also helps to get the milky white glowing skin.
- Turmeric An ancient ingredient to uplift the beauty of beauties ‘turmeric’ can be used in the mixture uptan or it can be included with curd or oils like mustard oil to prepare the home made facial hair removal scrub.
- Corn flour Here is another mixture to scrub on your face to remove those wanted hairs. Take two tablespoons of corn flour and mix it with one tablespoon sugar granules and one egg white. Mix all the ingredients together and use it properly to remove the facial hair on the face. This mixture works like an exfoliator and helps to clean the dead skin cells from your skin which is hiding your original tone.
It must be remembered that the home remedies for getting rid of unwanted hair do not work as magic and give overnight results. They have to be repeated at regular intervals and even after a long use no results are seen it is better to consult a doctor to find out the underlying medical problem causing unwanted growth of hair on the face.
Unwanted hair removal techniques at home
Mixture of lemon and sugar
You must have known that the lemon is a natural beaching agent and sugar is a wonderful scrubber. You need to take a container and put 2 teaspoon of sugar, 2 teaspoon of lemon juice and 5 teaspoon of water. Mix it well and apply it over your face in the direction where your hair started growing. Now, you need to allow the mixture to stay on your face for 20 minutes. Now just use a spatula and pull the mixture from the opposite direction. You can see the hair getting up along with the mixture placed over your face. In order to remove unwanted hair completely from your face, you need to repeat the process for two to three times in a week.
Wax from the candles can be easily available at home. You need to melt that waxes and apply it over your skin when you wish to remove unwanted hair. For this technique, the ingredients you will be requiring are dark corn syrup, waxing strip, 1 cup of sugar, vessel and 1.2 cup of lemon juice. To start with, you need to take a vessel which can be microwave. Now add half cup of sugar in it. Now you need to add the dark corn syrup in it microwave the content for a period of 2 -3 minutes. After getting it microwave, the sugar must get dissolved completely in it. Now, you can add lemon juice. Again you need to stir it and microwave for 2 to 3 minutes. Now you must allow the ingredients to cool it. Make sure that the syrup is little warm and apply it over your skin where you wish to remove excess hair. Apply it in the positive direction and cover it with the wax strip. Now, press it and keep it for 5 minutes. Now pull the wax trip in the opposite direction and watch the hairs coming out in the wax strip.
Rosewater and Alum
It is also quite important to note that even Alum can be a remedy for removing excess hair from your face. Mostly women staying in India and Pakistan use this rosewater and Alum remedy. You can now get Alum powder in the market But, if you have Alum rock at home, that too can be grinded and get the form of a powder. The main ingredients needed in these hair removal techniques are rose water – 2-3 teaspoon, alum powder – half teaspoon, cotton balls and essential oils- few teaspoon.
To start with, take a bowl and add alum powder and rose water in it. Use a spoon to mix alum powder and rose water together. Now take a cotton ball and dip it in the mixture. Now, you need to apply it over the area where you have unwanted hair. Wait till the mixture dries completely over your skin layer. Even after drying apply this again after an hour. Now, you need to wash it totally from your face and apply some olive oil in the particular area. If you can repeat this process for 2-3 times it will be quite easy to get rid of unwanted hair completely from skin.
Lentil and Potatoes
Good combination of Potatoes and lentils can remove unwanted hair from your skin completely in a natural way. The ingredients you require are one potato, one tablespoon of honey, cloth, handful of yellow lentil and lemon juice – 4 tablespoon. Soak yellow lentils in water overnight. Get the potato which is peeled and crushed. Make a paste out of lentils leaves. Combine the juice of potato and put it in yellow lentil paste. Add honey as well as lemon. Mix it well and apply it over the place where you have unwanted hair. Keep it for 30 minutes and rub fingers over the skin area and see the hair coming out in your fingers. You must repeat the process for two to three times in a week to stay away from unwanted hair in a natural as well as safe way without side effects.