A pair of well-done eyebrows can instantly change your features. If you have thin, barely-there eyebrows, we show you how to fill them, without overdoing it. – First, mark the ends of the brows. Ideally,
– First, mark the ends of the brows. Ideally, the inside point should line up with the outside of your nose.
– For the outside point, line a brush from the outer corner of your nose to the outer corner of your eye. Your brow should end along the same line.
– If you can’t draw, invest in eyebrow stencils that are available in the market. These are helpful if you are looking for very well-defined brows. They will guide you as to where to fill in, so that you get clean lines.
– If you want a defined look, opt for a pencil in the shade of your eyebrows. For a more natural look, go for a power.
– Don’t forget to tap off the excess power from your brush before applying it. If using a pencil, see that it is sharp so that you can draw in tiny strokes. Do the same for the power.